Maria has been trying to write a play about Christmas and it has been frustrating, especially when I told her, probably mistakenly, that a play needed a beginning, middle, and end. To curb her frustration, she decided to put together a Nativity play. We shot it, then edited it together, and then chose the music. It turned out well, I think, and it is unexpectedly moving, at least to the dad that did most of the camera work.
We liked it so much that we made it our Christmas card.
Well done Lamberts. The moment when Mary removes her scarf to blanket baby Jesus was especially moving.
ReplyDeleteA very sweet ending to a lovely Christmas day--thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow. That was lovely. I have a huge lump in my throat but I also laughed in some parts. Never when Maria or Henry took the stage. Only when you did, James. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete