I was a guest on the local program "Access Iowa City," which is put on by Access 2 Independence, a local non-profit that advocates for disabled people and enables independent living. I act the expert on "Disability in Film," and we discuss some film clips and previews that were given to me beforehand. I had a great time filming--I had worked with both Scott and Keith on some projects before--and I think it turned out okay. We talked for so long that we broke it up into two parts, and I still haven't seen the second part, which is posted below. I took off my sweater for the second part to make it look like we were filming the next week, but when I did that I also took away my ability to look presentable. Vanity has disallowed me to watch more, but I trust the second part is as exciting as the first. Please put your critiques in the comment section--I need them for all the other tv appearances that I have lined up since this one aired. But just so you know, don't tell me to lose the pen, because the pen in my hand makes me an expert, and if I didn't have it I couldn't be trusted. I am also never going to stop saying "It's interesting because . . ." mainly because I find everything so interesing, and I have yet to find a synonym that doesn't sound like exaggerating.
Part 1:
Part 2:
No comments:
Post a Comment